Sunday, January 3, 2016

Whazzzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuuuuuuupp?

Lo'u Aiga,

Very exciting news!! WE ARE A TRIO!!!!!!!!!!! 

I had a feeling last transfer that we'd be in a trio! Nailed it!! ;) 
I know what your thinking: was it transfers already?
Nope! Transfer is on the 14th!
Our third soa (companion) is sister Ulu from the MTC we went on splits with them a few weeks ago! She finished her six weeks in the mtc and is in a trio with us until she gets her trainer at transfers!! Exciting stuff! So we've had fun guessing who her trainer could be (she is called to the Samoan program, so we have a 1 in 6 chance of getting it right ;))

We SMASHED it this week numbers wise!! We had Sister Tui (member from the ward) come with us, so Sister Tai and Ulu would go together and I would go with Sister Tui! It was so effective! We got so much done!! Sister Tui and I visited lots of less actives! It was so good! Sister Tui doesn't really speak english... I mean she does... but doesn't..

So initially I was a little worried. But my Samoan has vastly improved!! We were chatting away the whole time! Yay!!! Mind you there were lots of hand signals involved, and we could only talk about little things, but still! It was good!! I imagine from her perspective it was probably like talking to a giant toddler BAHAHA!! ;) 

Miracles happen EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!! Don't forget to look for them!! Follow the spirit! Remember who you are and what you stand for! Thank you for your prayers and love!! 

Alofa atu,
Sister Peo
PS from Delise: I don't know how to turn these upside down pictures around, sorry!!  :(
l to r: Sistas Tai, Peo and Ulu

No comments:

Post a Comment