Monday, December 28, 2015

sooo...fleas are a thing

Aiga (family, because we're all family right??)

How are yous??

Just forewarning: this keyboard has no letters on it... so we are relying on Sista Peo's memory... we all know how that is ;)

I bet you're all thinking this email will be boring because we just skyped on Saturday... WRONG!!!!
When we came home for the day on Saturday night Disaster struck!! I was wearing a bright yellow skirt that I got for Christmas, and I was preparing to get in the shower when I saw a black dot on my leg.... FLEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly caught it with my ninja powers and killed it in the sink. Then I actually looked at my skirt.. FLEAS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! 

There was like 5 but i only caught and killed 3.... Sister Taituuga found 1 and disposed of it...
I am sure there are lots of others... I can feel them,,, with my flea senses...

So today we are de-fleaing everything... yay!

In actual news we have a new investigator: Alietta!! She is so good!! We are just doing how to begin teaching but she texts US first almost everyday!! We are so excited!! 

Love you all!!  Hope you had an awesome Christmas!!! If there is snow on the ground where you are, play in it for me ;)

Alofa tele atu!!
Sista Peo
 In Christmas Eve Pajamas



During Mission Conference


After Mission Conference



Pinata they made for the District



Photo Sister Taituuga sent but I don't know who is in it 



Dead flea



5am Christmas morning (Alley told us when we skyped with her that they woke up to open their gifts at 5am so they could still go play basketball with the Tongan Sisters)



Santa Tai



District in matching outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment