Monday, August 1, 2016

Tausili

Lo'u Aiga,

This week was awesome!!!!
Little to no door knocking this week which is optimum!!!
Heaps of referrals which we contacted and got lots of new investigators, many of whom like coming to church, which is basically a dream!!!
Taught an awesome lesson yesterday to a Tongan guy named Jason (the lesson is in English)(his partner is in our ward so he comes to our ward every week) The lesson was amazing!! His partner was crying the whole time!! He accepted a Book of Mormon and said he would be baptized if he came to know it was true!! The only problem is he lives out of area... so we see him once a week!
Taua wasn't able to come to church again on Sunday... 2 weeks in a row... Satan is pushing them hard with emergency hospital visits and such... She didn't progress this week.  Her lessons are done though, so hopefully she will still make the 20th!!
Tausili Is the man!! He told us that he wants to go on a mission!!! YAY!!!!! He is ready for his baptism on Saturday and I just finished the program like 10 minutes ago *killing it*!!
We have appointments every day this week, which hasn't happened since I left Alema Ward in Redoubt!!! ITS BASICALLY CHRISTMAS MORNING EVERYONE, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

I'm trying to think of anything else I can tell you... I dunno!! Our obedience and dedication is paying off... we are finding the people prepared for us which is such a miracle! The days are sliding by so fast.. I feel like as soon as one day starts the next day is beginning already. I was so sad that I hit my year mark in the mission this last week... I feel like I just got here and I just barely figured out how to do things properly... The last 6 months will be a blink of an eye I think and I'm not too happy about that... I love my mission.

Hope all is well with yous!!
Alofa tele atu!
Manuia tou vaiaso!!
Sista Peo

Mom can you please add these emails to the list please?? Thank you!! alofa atu!!!

Me and Sis Taugaele
How Tausili dressed from his program picture!! LOL that kid!!
Tausili's program picture



No comments:

Post a Comment