Sunday, August 28, 2016

I have a problem...

Hi. My name is Sister Peo and I am a bookaholic....

I'm not really sure when it started but I have a fascination with books. From a young age I've always really loved them. Even if I never get around to actually reading them I love to have them sitting around, occupying space. Because I moved myself, I could take as many trips as I needed to move all of my stuff, the last time I was transferred... I have lots of stuff... but mostly just lots of books... Boxes and boxes of books... and basically I have two of everything! One in English and one in Samoan!! Good thing I wasn't transferred this last week otherwise I think I would have lost my mind!

Anyway... I have 5 more weeks to procrastinate figuring out what to do with all of my books 😁

This week was busy! Iona didn't get set... we are working on it! Tilomai is doing awesome!! (she is 18 by the way! she lives with her Aunty and Uncle (recent converts in our ward) while she is attending university)!!! Taua's partner's divorce paper was declined because the x-wife is not being cooperative... so that makes that situation that much more fun... BAHA!!

Sister Taugaele got super super sick yesterday!! We missed church and I almost took her to the hospital because she was just sobbing!! But we got the Zone leaders to come and give her a blessing and she started eating again last night.  She woke up this morning almost completely fine!! She just has a little cough and a sore throat now!! Much more manageable!!

I think Tausili blessed the sacrament yesterday... but we missed it so I'm not sure. But he's the man!! We are doing his follow up lessons as a role play! So I'm the investigator so he and Taugaele teach me the lessons!! Right now, I'm set for October... BAHAHA

This weekend I have been really thing about this primary song:

1. Dare to do right! Dare to be true!
You have a work that no other can do;
Do it so bravely, so kindly, so well,
Angels will hasten the story to tell.
 
2. Dare to do right! Dare to be true!
Other men's failures can never save you.
Stand by your conscience, your honor, your faith;
Stand like a hero and battle till death.

We have a hard job in these last days...
But we need to stand like a hero. Stand by everything that we know to be right and true.
We have to be as exactly obedient as we can and hold to the iron rod as tightly as possible. Whatever you believe, live it. If you don't know what you believe, find out. There is no middle ground. Do what you know to be right and never look back!!

Love you all so much!
Alofa tele atu!
Sista Peo

Sorry I didn't take any pictures this week... *fail*

No comments:

Post a Comment