Sunday, June 5, 2016

Oka Oka

26 May 2016
Lo'u Aiga,

This week has been busy as! 
 
It has been raining like crazy!!! Like blue sky for ten minutes and then torrential random down pours sporadically throughout the day! So we were leaving Steven and Geoff and Merina's house on Monday night and Lualua falls and hits her head and it knocks her out. We get home and she can't walk right, and she is having trouble remembering where she puts things and talking in English, and got so mad at me when I wouldn't let her go to sleep. Just a side note Sister Lualua NEVER (never never never) gets mad at me. SO this is really weird for her!  She wouldn't let me call Sister Rudd. She kept saying, "I need a blessing, I need a blessing" but would get so mad when I tried to call the elders. 

So in the morning i helped her find her shoes, bag, brush, and we went to district meeting where she acted like a wacko and I talked to the zone leaders about giving her a blessing. We told them the situation and they told me to call Sister Rudd no matter what she said or did!! LOL!!! I called Sister Rudd, she said take her to the hospital. We went to the hospital, Sister Lualua couldn't remember what we were doing. 

The doctor didn't even do a scan or anything, they tried to ask her questions but when they realized she was crazy and couldn't remember anything they just talked to me. They told me it was a concussion and if she couldn't remember me the next day bring her back! YOU ARE JOKING!!! 

Lol we drove home, and she kept trying to convince me to go other places rather than the flat. That made me laugh and then she got mad at me for laughing!! She refused to leave the car. It took me 30 minutes to get her out of the car and then another 3 to get her to lay down in the bedroom!! We had to spend 3 days in the flat... it took her that long to act normal again!!!

(Side note before the next paragraph, There aren't enough sisters in the Samoan program anymore so we have been trying to guess which area President Rudd would close for the sisters... okay go)

I was worrying about our investigators and about our ward so I called President Rudd during companionship study on Thursday (since my companion was sleeping off her concussion I just had personal study all day). We talked things over and he said to me "well stop worrying because both you and Sister Lualua are being transferred. You are going to Manurewa 1st to be with Sister Puaina and Lualua is going to Alema ward with Sister Ete. So get all your investigators taken care of" BAHAH!!! President Rudd!! 

There was lots of drama with the ward and the elders this weekend as well... I won't explain it here... It sufficeth me to say that the elders were very disobedient and  are being taken out of the area as well. So our ward will no longer have missionaries in it. We will have to refer all of our investigators to the English elders.

Thank you so much for your prayers... they were really needed this week!!! I know that trials come and sometimes they seem completely impossible. But Heavenly Father gives them to us so that we can expand ourselves and become more like Jesus Christ. For every situation you can either respond in a  Christlike way or an unchristlike way. If you think of it that way and break everything down small like that, I find it's easier to take on challenges. I know Heavenly Father loves us and through all of these challenges he is standing right beside us. Look for miracles in your week!

Manuia lou vaiaso!!
Alofa tele atu,
Sista Peo

No comments:

Post a Comment