Sunday, May 22, 2016

Le Faleese o ma'ua

Lo'u aiga,

JULIA'S BAPTISM WAS ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS CRYING THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!! THE SPIRIT WAS SO STRONG, IT was AMAZING!!!

She was baptized with a little boy in our ward so she watched him be baptised right before her. She was so nervous she said "nah nah I can't do it!!" And Lualua just turned around and said "you're going to hug me and then you're going to go" BAHAHA!!! She hugged Sister Lualua and then Elder Patea baptized her!! It was awesome!!! She got the Holy Ghost yesterday and took the sacrament!! It was so exciting as!!! 



I was thinking about the special spirit baptisms have this week. The only thing I can compare it with is the spirit I feel when I am in the temple! Then I had a realization!! In the temple you perform (oh no, please help me I cant remember the word, promises with Heavenly Father... HELP HELP HELP) Ordinances... covenants, and baptism is the first covenant you make with Heavenly Father so it makes sense that it has that same special spirit as the temple!!
That was the really exciting thing that happened this week!! That's the only thing that really fills my mind to tell you about...

Sorry, I'm trying to look back on my pictures to see what else happened this week and it looks like there's a virus on my card... ugg... these computers are terrible eh??

Oh!! Steven (investigator) and Geoffery (less active) came to the baptism and to church on Sunday!! That was really great!! Steven accepted the invitation to be baptized but we have some work to do before he has his baptism!!

What else? I'm on my 5th sty in my eye... They always show up in my left eye... this one doesn't hurt, it's just itchy as, so that's fun.

When I got into this flat our toilet seat was broken in half so you had to be careful how you sat on it. A few weeks ago sister Lualua broke it into thirds... A few nights ago it gave up and just shattered... so we had to go find a place that sold toilet seat today.... that was awkward!! BAHAHAHA!!!


Love you all so much!! Thank you for your love and prayers!! They are definitely needed and felt!!!! I didn't plan my time very well today so if I don't email you back, I am so sorry but know I love you!!


Alofa tele atu!!

Sista Peo

No comments:

Post a Comment