Sunday, May 8, 2016

Pu'upu'u

 Sister Peo's testimony in Samoan






Description of the fo fo treatment for her eye





Lo'u aiga,

..... Pu'upu'u means short...
describing the length of this email!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julia's baptismal service is going to be on the 21st not the 14th I think.... she couldn't come to church  yesterday (Mom edit: investigators have to  be at church 3 times before they are eligible to be baptized)!! Bummer!!!
Not much other news... leaves are falling!!! Not nearly as colorful as in the states though!!!!
Here's a picture of the THIRD STY!!!!!! Man, I need to stop rubbing my eyes eh??

I know The Book of Mormon is true and can give us direct personal revelation every single day if we study it prayerfully!!! That was random but I felt like I needed to add it!!

Love you all so much!!!
Alofa tele atu!!
Sista Peo


No comments:

Post a Comment