Sunday, April 3, 2016

What do I even put here? I dunno....

Lo'u Aiga,

Man... crazy week this week! Let's just say that the temple week had great timing because as far as I could tell if we didn't go to the temple this week, everyone was going to self combust and die... Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit 😝 But we all REALLY needed the temple! We went on Friday! Man it was so good and so peacefully calm. It rejuvenated and soothed my soul. Why didn't I go to the temple every single day wen my church parking lot was the same as the temple parking lot? I feel if I had I wouldn't have been so stressed or worried. I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!! 

Let see was it Saturday morning? yes! NO Thursday? I don't remember but for one of my personal studies I decided to take the Christlike attributes test in preach my gospel (page 126 in English for those of you that care) you know... just to see where I was at! I had guessed what my strengths would be correctly, but I was completely surprised by my weaknesses.

 My weaknesses are:
1) Patience - yous are probably laughing at me eh? That has always been my weakness! BUT I have really improved since I came on my mission I felt like, so to see it be so bad was surprising to me!

2) Hope- .... what? how can my weakness be hope? 



So naturally on Sunday you can guess what my study was... Patience and hope ;)

"But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." -Romans 8:25

But when I first read it my brain recognized it for the opposite:

But if we hope not for the things we see not, then we do not with patience wait for it.

That made me stop and think eh. I know I hope for things!!! Why am I not constantly remembering the things I hope for?? I learned that I am harming myself by not constantly remembering the things I hope for. That is why when we take of the sacrament we promise to "always remember him", because we have hope that we can be made clean through the atonement of Jesus Christ. 



So what do I hope for?

1) I hope to become like Christ
2) I hope to have a successful mission

3) I hope to receive the blessing promised to me from the Lord

4) I hope to return to my loving Heavenly Father



I would like to bear you my testimony. I know this church is true. Jesus Christ paid the price for us to return to the Father, all he wants us to do is prepare for heaven. Prepare ourselves so when we meet our Savior and our Heavenly Father, we will not only feel comfortable in their presence, but also at home. Heavenly Father knows your thoughts, he knows your actions, especially when no one else does. He knows everything you do wrong... but he also knows everything you do right. He knows every good quality about you, even the ones you might not have discovered for yourself yet! He knows exactly who you need to become, and exactly how to get you there. But you can't do it, you can't even come close if you don't have hope and constantly remember the things you hope for.

I am so jealous that all of yous are watching conference right now. I am starving for the wrods of our prophets... but luckily I only have to wait another week!! I hope you all went into conference seeking on what you need to do to more fully align your life to God's will. If you didn't... Do it now and rewatch it ;)



I love you all so much! have a great week!

Alofa tele atu,
Sista Peo


Lualua and I in front of the temple,




The CA Peo's Valentines Day card for me!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I just got it on saturday!! Check out where it was missent too!! LOL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment