Sunday, March 27, 2016

This Week in the Lord's Vineyard

Lo'u Aiga,

Man... this week was ''fun''

After we left emails and went back to our sister training leaders flat, Sister Lualua stepped out of the car wrong and hurt her ankle. So all of us stayed in so she could rest it and played phase 10... I won just in case you were wondering ;)

The next day after district meeting Lualua was still limping like crazy and trying to pretend like she wasn't in agonizing pain (She thought she was being sneaky but I'm not blind). This is the second time she has hurt her ankle so I was very worried and she said it only hurt when she put weight on it... to me that sounded like a fracture but what do I know about medicine? NOTHING!! Bahahaha!!! So we called sister Rudd and got permission to take her to the hospital. We were there ages! Man socialized medicine is the pits!! They said no fracture, just a bad sprain and told her not to walk on it for 3 days. Neither of us were very happy about that...

After the doctor, we went and checked on our flat which we were supposed to move back into on monday but definitely didn't. IT WAS SOPPING WET AND SMELLED LIKE WET DOG!! HECK NO AM I SLEEPING IN THERE!! AND THERE WERE DEAD BUGS EVERYWHERE!!! THE WINDOWS WERE SHUT THE WHOLE TIME!!! WHERE DID THEY COME FROM!!???!??!?!?! I vacuumed them all up and we went back to Sister Lewis and Sister Frederick's flat.

To make a long story longer, we didn't move back into our flat until friday. Sister Lewis didn't want us to leave so threw my favorite yoplait vanilla yogurt at me while I was getting into the car!! LOL!! this is the picture after we got half of it off already!!

Speaking of cars! We will get a brand new one on friday!!!! YAY!!!! Friday is our temple trip!! So after we finish and are about to leave we will go to the mission office and switch cars!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! 

Investigator updates:

Faleata- between our crazy week and his daughter getting married we were only able to see him once, and very briefly :( but he's still progressing so that's good!1 As soon as we teach him word of wisdom i think that's when he will have problems progressing..

Kika- is crazy busy still... is she avoiding us? maybe..

John- John is the man! We couldn't meet with him this week but we were texting him!! His girlfriend (our less active) says that he just always wants to talk about the plan of salvation and prays all the time now! Then she told us that he asks her so many questions about the gospel that she has started to ignore him.. *facepalm*

Tino- met with him on saturday, hes good! Taught him lesson 1. He recognized himself that he was feeling the spirit! Agreed to read and pray about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith but didn't want to come to any of our wards activities this weekend.

Those are the main progressing ones.

Benjamin is still trying to get used to the English ward. He keeps trying to just keep coming to our ward and activities... we get dirty looks from the ward council every time they see him. He came to an activity last night and he told me that he just loves the people in our ward even though he doesn't understand. BENJAMIN! GO TO THE ENGLISH WARD!!

Yup I think that's about it eh? Have a great week!! Look for miracles!! Happy Easter!!!!

Alofa atu,
Sista Peo


This is Sister Lewis with the yogurt!!

She is from Southern Utah! We spent the whole week trying to figure out how we know each other, but we definitely don't... that's embarrassing eh!! But we both felt like we knew each other before hahah!!!

My favorite Sister Lewis quote from while we stayed with her:

She was reading a letter from home and she said "whelp I'm glad my mom thinks we got the flat bombed for fleas! I'll just let her keep thinking that!"

LOL!!!! She's a crack up!! I'm so blessed to have her as my sister training leader eh?
2nd email....
Man sorry I'm such a crazy emailer eh? My thoughts are all scattered!!

I finished the tusi a mamona on the 16th of March!! YAY!!!! I'm now trying to read the New Testament but it is so hard! 

Since its Easter over there I will also bear yous my testimony.

I know God is our Heavenly Father.
I know Jesus Christ is his son, our brother, and suffered for our sins. He waits for us with open arms. He wants to help us. All we have to do is turn to him. 

Please turn to him. Run to him. "cleave unto him as he cleaves unto us".
The tomb is empty. He has risen. Happy Easter!

Alofa atu,

Sista Peo

No comments:

Post a Comment