Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mai

Friend's, Family, Faifeautalai (missionary)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! I have heard about everyone watching conference the last couple days and my heart is melting!! We are watching it next weekend! :(((((

I AM SO EXCITED THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


There is not much to report this week. My Soa (companion) got the flu this week (mai=sick) so we were flat bound for 3 days. So sad!! I used all of that extra time for language study! So I got a few days of study!! And That's exactly what I had told my MTC teacher I needed last week when I emailed him!! SO funny!!

The day we went proselyting after our sick days was SUPER good!! Heaps of people talked to us and we got heaps of potential investigators!! It was sweet as!! Most of our conversations were in English, so I was actually useful in the conversation! And I finally was feeling like I was fulfilling my missionary purpose!! But at the same time I felt like I was such a cheater for speaking English.

We had an activity with the youth where we took them out proselyting with us. BUT THERE WERE TOOO MANY YOUTH!!  They had to split companionships up!! So I took two laurel's proselyting in my SAMOAN area BY MYSELF!!! I WAS TERRIFIED!!! But it ended up being a great experience! Everyone we met with and taught spoke to us in English so that worked out great!! I'm such a cheater. I JUST WANT TO BE FLUENT!!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?!?! ;) Yes Sista Peo... Yes it is!!

I've been studying in Alma lately and all the amazing missionaries that reside in those pages! I've been taking notes on ways I can improve my missionary abilities! Right now I'm in Alma 19 but there is something really cool in Alma 4 I'd like to share! In verse 3 it talks about how the people are suffering because of their "abominations" and "therefore they were awakened to a remembrance of their duty". I love the wording in that verse!! Remembrance of their duty!! As a missionary we talking about always having our purpose in mind so that we remember our duty and what we need to be doing. Fun thoughts!!

I love you all so much!! Thank you for your love and prayers, they are deeply felt!!! Remember your duty this week ;)


Alofa tele atu,
Sista Peo

No comments:

Post a Comment