Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pili

Lo'u aiga peleina,

This week was awesome!! So busy and fun!!! Hang on let me check my planner so I can actually remember details...

Yesterday was bonkers!! We had two family home evenings after church!!

1) Gese and her family! We shared about how families can be together forever! I showed the picture of Mom and Padre in front of the temple and talked about how my parents living worthily and being sealed in the temple has blessed me!! We also found out Gese's concern. Her dad who is lotu kaiki (sorry I don't know what religion that is in English) advised her that she should support her husband in his calling in his church. That is her concern. She still knows the Church is true and loves it with all her heart but she is following the counsel of her father and supporting her husband! The Stake President and the old bishop used to visit with her all the time and told her that it was okay as long as she kept her testimony!! Always praying for her and her family!! I love them so much!!

2) Tamala family!! Their nephew has come to stay live with them from Austraillia! He was baptized when he was 8 but they cant find his record! Anywhere! It is gone!! So he needs to be rebaptized! So we shared lesson one again with them and set him for the 4th of February my last Saturday in the mission, and his confirmation on the 5th, my last Sunday!! Should be awesome!!

Randomly this week we popped in to try and see Jackie. She and her family are always crazy busy!! So it's way lucky if we catch them at the house!! Another reason why its been tricky to start her lessons!! We have been waiting on her to text us a time she is free but she is just always busy!! Anyway we randomly popped in on Saturday night and they were home!!! We got chatting a little bit and I felt prompted just to be really bold and straight forward... yay!! That's my favorite thing to do!!

Me- "What's going on, are we going to start your lessons? We don't force, just invite but if you want, we'd really like to share the lessons with you."
Jackie- "Oh ya! Of course! Do you want to do it right now?"

Yesssssssssssssssssssss!! We didn't do it right then because we had another appointment, instead we did it during second hour of church the next day!! It was so awesome!! She shared that she already believes in everything from the first lesson... she just needs to find out if Joseph Smith is actually a prophet or not!! So we gave her a couple of chapters of the Book of Mormon to read!! She is so awesome!! I love Jackie!!! I think we are going to go try and watch Prophet of the Restoration with her today at her house for pday!!

Whew. Long one! Are yous tired? I'm tired!! So busy!!
This week will be crazy too but I'll save that for next weeks letter aye??

Alofa tele atu!!
Sista Peo

us and Jackie
a lizard that was trapped in the chapel that I took outside
Sister Taugaele and the lizard
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment