Sunday, January 8, 2017

Lo'u aiga peleina,

We are so tired this week!!!
Lots and lots and lots and lots of door knocking in the hot sun!!!
We would go home for lunch and not end up eating... just taking a shower and a baby nap and then going back out again!!! YAY FOR MISSIONARY WORK!!!!! Haha!!! I am so dark right now... I don't know if yous can tell because I'm always around Samoans and they just make me look pink!! HAHA!! But we have been working so hard, both in the area and for the other sisters I cover!!! It feels like we have been running around like crazy this week!!

Exciting update!!! Vavau is soooo close to getting baptized we are just waiting on the confirmation paper for their marriage license!! So they should get it sometime this week!!! Which means Vavau's baptism we are aiming for the 21st!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR HIM!!!

So big week this week preparing Vavau for his interview and trying to visit Jackie daily until she is ready to start lessons!! Jackie is soooo cute, I love her!!! I don't know when she will be ready for lessons but I know she will love the teaching of the gospel and the feeling of the spirit that come from it!!  (From Mom: I asked her who Jackie is and this is what she said, "Jackie is the secretary for Relief Society's daughter!! I thought I mentioned her before??
She came from Samoa while Sister Seiuli was here!! They are a super busy and active family so we have been trying to set a time with her for lessons!! But we had an FHE earlier this week and we did a fun game with the 10 commandments!! It was way fun!!! She is catholic but loves church and loves YSA!! She is awesome!!!")

I love you all so much!! I hope everyone is staying warm over there... it sounds like everyone is basically just living in igloos right now!! Have fun with that while me and Sister Taugaele sweat to death over here ;)

I've been doing lots of thinking this week, and I just wanted to share how grateful I am for my mission. If nothing else, I have learned that if you trust in the Lord everything else will work out. And that is the most remarkable thing. How lucky we are to have someone so trust worthy, someone of perfect character to love us so much and be so willing to help us at every point in our lives. All we have to do is accept him. Accept his atonement and then everything else falls into place! How blessed are we to have challenges and struggles thrown at us, so that we can learn what really matters!!

Alofa tele atu!
Manuia le vaiaso!!
Sista Peo

Also elder Reid from the MTC is serving in Sister Taituuga's (my trainer) ward in Samoa!!!
WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!
 Our District


 Seuili and Taugaele


 Taking a "short cut"


One of us was tired and one of us was a spaz!

Look who got her ears pierced...hahahaha

 ...........hahahahaha

There they are!  Look so cute!!  <3 She said it didn't hurt but the lady who did it for her was laughing because Sista Peo kept asking if it was going to hurt so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment