Sunday, January 1, 2017

Manuia le tausaga fou!!!!!!!!

Lo'u aiga peleina,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry I neglected to send a big email last week!!! One job Peo!!!

I will just start with Christmas!!!! Sister Seiuli and I spent it with the Tui's (our ward mission leader), The Frost's (our Bishop), GESE and Manuia (I baptized Gese last year), and we went around sticky noting peoples houses!!! It was a blast!!!!!!!! And so fun to talk to my cute family on Christmas!!!! :)

Sister Green  and Sister Hazelet finished their missions!!!! So I was the only sister training leader in South Auckland for a few days, which made things really interesting!!! I picked up Sister Namerial and Lualua on Tuesday!! They stayed with us for a night and then we took them to the airport on Wednesday!!! Which was quite the process!!!

Tuesday night our Zone Leader didn't call to give us the news, but the Sisters I cover called and told us. Sister Taugaele is my new companion and Sister Seiuli is going to Sister Moli in Papakura! Which means Sister Ulu is follow up training Sister Sherer. I think it was a very smart transfer for President to make but it made both Sister Seiuli and I very sad.... we wanted to be together until we finished...we didn't really sleep that night. Mostly we cried.

Thursday was transfers and I was running around all day, which was good, it kept me busy!!! Friday I certified Sister Sherer for driving in New Zealand... that was fun!! There were a couple of times where I was convinced I wouldn't make it home after all and really would die on my mission but all is well!! And now she is used to driving on the left side ;)

Saturday and Sunday, Sister Taugaele and I were really able to buckle down and introduce her to the ward and to our investigators!!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve with Sister Taugaele again!!! I love her so much and she has grown heaps since when I trained her!! She is such a spiritually strong and powerful missionary and I am so proud of her!!!

Alofa tele atu mo outou!!!! 
Manuia le tausaga fou!!
Sista Peo

Me and Sister Seiuli's last picture
dropping Sisters to the airport
goodbye Sister Lualua
Taugaele, me and Gese
Sticky note Christmas!!!


 






Sister Taugaele and Sister Peo; Together again!






No comments:

Post a Comment