Monday, July 11, 2016

Sorry for the late one...

Lo'u Aiga,
Sorry for the later-ish email!! I bet yous thought I wouldn't email today eh? Hahaha!!! I almost forgot!! Good thing Sister Tehotu reminded me other-wise I probably wouldn't have remembered until 2 am tomorrow!! BAHAHA!!!
Man today was crazy!! I was the official car for everyone going home so I had to drive to the bus stop in Auckland mission (eep! had to go out of mission!!) heaps today!!! My companion Sister Puaina left, as well as my Sister Training Leader, Sister Nakagawa, Sister Freddy also finished, and Sister Ete (Sister Lualua's companion)(I GOT TO SEE LUALUA TODAY!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!! I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!)(am I using too many of these() things today?? Maybe! sorry!!)
So now I am in a trio until transfers on Thursday!! I am with Sister Urgel (sounds like your-hell which I really enjoy saying BAHAHAHA) she's Filipino and Sister Tehotu who is Tahitian!! I tried to convince my zone leaders to put me and Lualua together but they weren't game because we are in two different zones... *cry*
I have no idea who my new companion is... But both Sister Lualua and I are training so that should be very interesting! I don't know her name or anything at all actually but I will meet her on Thursday... That means we have to do 12 week again... oh 12 week...
My companion didn't let you down mom... she gave me a very special birthday!! We went to our zone games and in the middle we played "hide and go seek" so everyone "hid" and me and Puaina looked for them... Well they all hid in the Relief Society room where they had bought heaps of pizza, fizzy and chips and set up decorations, and Freddie made a HUGE cake that caught on fire and I couldn't put it out!! It was so much fun!!! I have the best zone eh??
Now I know everyone is concerned about my boils... please don't be!!! I am on an antibiotic!! 😁
It wasn't quite enough because I broke down sobbing because they hurt so bad on Wednesday and my companion was worried about me! She wanted to keep me home!! How ridiculous! pfft! We had a lesson with Taua!! I insisted on going to the lesson (where we set her for baptism on the 20th of August!! SO exciting) which was so cool because the spirit sustained me through that lesson, and then right as soon as we left, I almost couldn't drive home!! BAHAHA!!! My companion called Sister Cummings (mission president's wife) who sent the Zone Leaders to us... they gave me a blessing and then took me to the hospital against my will! Sister Cummings called one of the bishop's in our stake and he was there and waiting for me!! He popped two of them and doubled my antibiotic for a few days (which was so strong it made my skin hot and gave me hives for a while BUT NOW I'M OKAY!!!) and then I fell asleep for the rest of the day! Now I am very much okay except for the one that is deep under my skin.. I might need to go back to Dr Maine for that one... we will see!!
Despite all that ,we were able to have a really wonderful last week and were able to have heaps of lessons for my companions last week!! Which is so good!! Sister Puaina's 21st birthday is next week and for New Zealander's when you turn 21, you gt a KEY! so I got her a key and did Samoan drawings on it!!
Uggg I feel out of breath!! Sorry for the long letter!!

Bottom line:
 ~I'm "healthy"
~We worked way hard this week
~We have a baptism for next month
~transfers are on Thursday
Se that was way easier... maybe I will just do that next week eh?!?!? BAHAHA!!!!
Love you all so much!! Keep looking for miracles!! Choose to be happy~its the only logical thing to do 😝!!!
Alofa tele ia te outou!!!
Manuia lou vaiaso!!
Sista Peo
P.s. I taught gospel principles yesterday... by myself... in Samoan!!! I'm so cool!! ;)
I'm laughing not crying in the birthday cake picture!




Lots of pictures!!
Oh man and we met the Cummings which is so cool! They are awesome!!! We will have interviews in 2 weeks!!!!  We went on exchanges with sister Nakagawa and Sister Urgel!!! It was so foggy that day!! Man heaps happened this week...
I would send a picture of my boils but.... alas they are not in very good places for pictures...


 Birthday Party for Sista Peo with The Zone: Ma, Freddie, Peo, Puaina, Urgel, Mias, Nakagawa, Hazlet   Front:  Tehotu and Vailea



 In the car: Peo, Puaina, Nakagawa and ?


 Key for Sister Puaina's 21st birthday



 This little boy who thinks he's Elsa the Disney princess and likes my braid



 Peo and lola sa'u



 Peo and Freddie


 Peo, Nakagawa and Freddie



Peo and the foggy day


Goodbye to Sisters Nakagawa and Puaina who are headed home.


No comments:

Post a Comment