Sunday, February 28, 2016

Short is the time, Long are my thoughts

Lo'u aiga,

No time today! I am so sorry!

I think everyone knows I was transferred... if not... Surprise!! I was transferred!!

My new area is literally right next to my old area!! I'm just a stake over! My new companion is Sister Lualua! I am so excited to serve with her!! This transfer is different since they changed the length of time in the MTC... it is an 8 week transfer not a 6 week transfer! Fun stuff!!

My new area is struggling but me and sister lualua are determined to smash it!! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and love!! I know yous probably want to fasi (smack) me for not giving more details but my time is so short! I am so sorry! Next week!!

Alofa tele atu,
Sista Peo
alley.peo@myldsmail.net


Sister Lualua, Sister Tuilimu (ward member), and me all wearing puletasi (samoan dress) Whoop whoop!!! that reminds me.. its been raining as over here and my hair has been ridiculous... Like... Ridiculous. We are talking little orphan Annie ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment