Sunday, February 21, 2016

Transfer week

Lo'u Aiga,
It's transfer week again! No clue about who is staying and who is going. But for those of you that are just tuning in, I am still in my first area and I have been here for 6 months now. So if missionaries were betters everyone would have their money on me leaving 😝
I dunno how I feel about that. But I will do whatever the Lord wants me to do. If He needs me somewhere else, I will go with my chin up! "I know the Lord giveth no commandment unto the children of men save he prepareth away for them to accomplish it" ;) (sorry if it's not word perfect quote)
Gese was confirmed yesterday! Which was interesting because we had the kay star singers (from Utah) sing songs about the Book of Mormon for our sacrament meeting. So there were 3 wards combined for this sacrament meeting!! Gese was scared as!! But all was well!!
Our week was busy with service! Love it! we helped people with lawns, and moving houses! I love doing service! You get filled with a great spirit and feel more love for everyone around you! (not to mention the fact that you get to wear sweats 😁)
Oh and Sister Frost came home! They threw a party for her! We took our investigators! It was so fun to see her! They had Drummers and dancers come and perform! It was seriously the coolest thing!! WHY AM I NOT SAMOAN???
Which reminds me, I am super tan right now!! But you will never know because every single picture I'm in I just look glaringly white! BAHAHA!!!

I love you all! Hope all is well! Remember to look for miracles every single day!
Alofa TELE atu,
Sista Peo
AHHH!!! I got my package mom!! Thank you for the watch and the book (it smells amazing)!!! Mitchell..... fia poko oe eh?
Thank you so much Grandpa Jeff, Marilyn and Megan for your cute card!! It made my day!!
This a picture of me drinking koko samoa from a Samoan flag mug!!




Additional stuff from a letter to Mom who had just sent her a package and asked her about zika outbreaks:

the box was like almost destryoyed when I got it, it was all bent and crazy looking but the tape held everything together nicely!! HAHAHA!! Yous need to stay healthy eh?? COOOOOOME ON!!!! 😝 Naw I stupidly left all of insect repellent in the MTC.... 😁 I'm not worried about mosquitos though! Just fleas! Man I went to somebodys house yesterday and left with like 20 bites!! What the heck?!?!?! but none were in my clothes so that's good! No fun food stories but someone did key our car yesterday!! Bahaha!! At least we got off better than the other sisters a couple transfers ago! Someone keyed "blood" onto their back windshield. LOL!!! perks of living in South Aukland 😎
I was goiing to take pictures, but Puaina told me not to because "South Aukland is not what New Zealand looks like" LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment