Sunday, November 27, 2016

Off the crutches straight into lace-ups!!

Lo'u Aiga Peleina!!!!

I AM OFF MY CRUTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday last week Sister Cummings called and told me to wear lace up shoes in order to better support my ankle. Well... I only have one pair of lace up shoes.... and those are my Nike's..... So I HAVE to wear my Nike's all the time!! I also got the okay to drive again!!!

My childhood dreams are finally coming true- I get to wear sneakers to church!!!! Mission me is a little bit mortified but not nearly as mortified as Sister Seiuli... She is so embarrassed for me!! BAHAHAHA!!!!! It cracks me up to see people's faces!!

We had Zone Conference on Thursday which was very nice!! President Cummings did an awesome training on helping others recognize the spirit!! And Sister Cummings talked about how this life is just a time to learn the difference between truths and lies!!! Really awesome notes from both!!

We have been really working with our members trying to get some new investigators!! We have been visiting and just sharing Alma 13:24 and committing them to pray for a missionary opportunity for the upcoming week, and then setting a time we can come back and follow up!!! Half of them have said,  "Okay we will invite someone over for that date" BAHAHAHAH!!! All we did was invite you to pray but I am so grateful that yous are willing to go the extra mile!! I know angels are preparing the hearts of the people around us and we can reach out to them just by living the Gospel!!

We have also been sharing the Christmas initiative for this year which is 25 ways in 25 days!! It starts on December first and goes until Christmas!!! It explains 25 ways we can become like Christ over 25 days and gives a different challenge every day!! There is also a very wonderful Christmas Mormon message this year!! All of it can be found on  www.mormon.org Everyone should go check it out and do the activities with me!! :)

Hope everyone is having fun and gearing up for Christmas!!
Alofa tele atu!!
SIsta Peo

I know in this picture I'mm still in crutches but I'm not anymore!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment