Sunday, November 13, 2016

I don't have much to report

Lo'u Aiga,

Not much to report on this week...

We went down to Hamilton on Tuesday, I saw Sister Maire again!!!
I stayed in the flat Wednesday and Thursday, doing exchanges with the English Sisters so Sister Seiuli could get out of the flat. Friday we got out and had a mena lesson with one of our new investigators Mariah, she has lots of member friends and noticed how they all have strong relationships with God and that's what she wants!! She is so cute!! But she is worried about her Dad who is a strong Methodist and doesn't like the Church!

Saturday we tried to go out but wound up back in the flat again. Elders came and gave me a blessing, and blessed me with the will to rest and that I would recover and have no lasting effects from this injury!! Sister Cummings and I had a fun conversation Saturday night in which she found out I was driving around with my left foot so that we could get work done still!! She made me promise not to drive anymore so we've had to get rides to and from church and for emailing and stuff today! Also I am not to leave the flat until transfers on Thursday... We are doing our exchanges with Sister Taylor and Sister Buck so Sister Seiuli can get work done. I don't know what's going to happen with transferrs... I hope nothing but my ankle is a big hinderence for the work in this area! BAHA!!

I love you all so much!! Sounds like a crazy busy week for everyone!! Hang in there!!!
Spencer congrats on your wedding!!!!!
Alofa tele atu!!
Sista Peo

PS...I didn't feel the earthquake at all... I am way far away from the south island.

 Hamilton Temple Nov 2016



 Peo and Seuili



Maire and Peo

No comments:

Post a Comment